Starting a keto diet plan is not always easy, especially for beginners. If you don’t have the definite plan that you can follow for your diet, you will end up losing the motivation to keep going forward. That’s why it is recommended for the beginners to follow a simple ketogenic meal plan that will help you to lose weight in the next few weeks.
Since the variety of foods that are recommended on your keto diet meals is limited, you might end up eating the same foods often during your dietary process. However, if you know how to cook those foods well, you will have nearly unlimited variety for your meals during your ketogenic diet.
So, let’s start with a simple 3-week plan for your keto meals for weight loss.
For the first week, it is better for you to prepare to adapt your body with the foods that you are familiar with. While you need to remove many types of foods from your meal, there are bound to be some foods that you can keep in your meal.
The first week is the week where you can familiarize yourself with the meals that don’t include any carb-rich foods.
There is no recommended menu on week one, so it is recommended that you start with the things that you love. If you love chicken and grilled meats, you can eat them a lot during this week. It’s the same with the other foods and beverages.
- Monday: Fried eggs with some nuts and avocado juice for breakfast, grilled meats with avocado oil and some herbs for lunch, and pork chops with coconut oil and unsweetened tea for dinner.
- Tuesday: Eggs fried with mushroom for breakfast, roasted chicken with some broccoli and avocado juice for lunch, and keto salad consisting of tuna, avocado, spinach with coconut oil and cream for dinner.
- Wednesday: Fresh coconut and avocado with plain water for breakfast, grilled pork with coconut oil and some walnuts for lunch, and grilled salmon and unsweetened coffee for dinner.
- Thursday: Pork and egg with spinach and coconut oil for breakfast, grilled salmon with cheese and some herbs for lunch, and roasted chicken with avocado juice for dinner.
- Friday: Fried mushrooms and eggs along with unsweetened tea for breakfast, a bowl of steak with cheese, coconut oil, and avocado as lunch, and zucchini noodles with coconut milk for dinner.
- Saturday: Egg and seafood with coconut milk for breakfast, beef steak with coconut oil and avocado juice for lunch, and grilled pork with cauliflower rice and plain water for dinner.
- Sunday: Zucchini noodles with fried eggs and some spinach for breakfast, roasted chicken with broccoli and cream for lunch, and broccoli, mushroom, spinach and avocado juice for dinner.
In week 3, you will eat the same foods for 2-3 days. You can change the order according to your appetite.
- Monday-Tuesday: Cauliflower rice with eggs and mushroom for breakfast, grilled meats with broccoli and spinach for lunch, and roasted chicken with cheese and avocado oil for dinner. Choose any drink as you please.
- Wednesday-Friday: Eggs and mushrooms with some nuts and plain water for breakfast, grilled salmon with avocado juice for lunch, and chicken curry with coconut and coconut milk for dinner.
- Saturday-Sunday: Bacon and eggs with broccoli and spinach for breakfast, beef steak with nuts and tomatoes for lunch, and grilled salmon with mushroom and coconut oil for dinner. You can choose any drink you like.
Key To Keto Diet Success
This 3-week plan is a simple way to kick-start your keto diet program and get yourself familiar with the foods that you eat on a daily basis. Of course, during the first 3 weeks of your keto diet program, you will start seeing gradual changes in your body.
Most of the time, people who start following the ketogenic diet program will see immediate results in the course of three weeks. You can lose a few pounds of weight when you follow this program, and you need only to continue with this plan until you achieve your ideal weight.